In some aspects of my life I’m very organized and in others, not so much. I need help in managing my home life, my work life, my online-business life, and this blog. I also need help in managing my dozens and dozens of emails that I get every day and my multiple calendars on gCal. So I’m on a week-long journey to find the best task-management, todo app that I can find and doing just a cursory Google search, it doesn’t look like it’s going to be easy.
Here are the things that are most important to me in a task-management, todo app:
- Must be ubiquitous: web app, iPad app, and Android app–with sync.
- Must be easy to use.
- Must have reminders: email and SMS.
- Must have the ability to create recurring tasks.
- Must be inexpensive or free.
- Must have an attractive and intuitive interface.
Here is my current list of contenders:
- Remember the Milk
- Do It (Tomorrow)
For the next week, I’m going to put all of these task-management systems to the test and I’ll come back to you next Friday with the results. If you have any other apps you think I should test out, please let me know in the comments.